Plant Bar AZ allows guests to bring their own beverages when in accordance with the AZ statute A.R.S. 4-244.05 and regulation A.A.C. R19-1-324 :
A guest may bring in no more than 40 oz of beer, or (1) 750 ml bottle of wine per visit. No other alcohol is allowed.
Alcohol is to be allowed on the premise after hours during scheduled private event.
Guests may NOT bring or consume alcohol on the premises during business hours
- A guest may NOT leave with an open container/bottle of beer or wine. Guests must leave open containers on premise to be disposed of.
- Putting the cork back in the bottle of wine is still considered an open container and may not be taken off premise.
- We ask that you please drink responsibly . Use a designated driver or use Uber/Lyft if needed.
- By agreeing to terms and conditions you are responsible for abiding by the rules and regulations. If you do not comply with AZ BYOB laws then you release Plant Bar AZ of all liability.
- If you are registering for more than 1 guest please be sure they are also aware of the terms and conditions.
- We thank you for your cooperation.